Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Chiropractor Results - Round 2

As promised, here are my results after 6 months of chiropractic treatment. My atlas bone (top bone in neck) is now at 27 degrees and should be 29 degrees, but keep in mind that I started at 15 degrees. My neck is still pretty straight, but it's moving in the right direction and we're going to keep working on getting me to carry my head back over my shoulders instead of forward. That's a tough one, but I'm trying.


And here's the reason Dr. Jasmina was so excited to give me my results. My back and hips are perfectly even after 6 months when she expected it to take 1-3 years. We've been trying to correct 10 years of damage so I'm shocked that I was able to see results this quickly. I'm now down to treatment 2 nights a week as we shift to more of a maintenance plan. She's been really great at helping me with my chronic sinus headaches so I'm more focused on getting those under control now that I don't have back pain to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment