Monday, February 18, 2013

Glasses, Wine and Soup (and wine)


I started off the weekend with new glasses, strawberry crepes, and a haircut. The rest of the weekend is a blur of beer, greasy food, wine, basketball, and more wine. Much much more wine. At some point, I ended up with vomit all over my arm, but (SURPRISE) it wasn't mine! That's right, a stranger threw up on me at a bar. I handled it like a champ, just like I handled an entire bottle of wine (almost) last night and woke up feeling great this morning. I drink like an adult. 

In other news, I tried another Pinterest recipe and this one actually turned out great. The boy and his bestie even said it was delicious so I'll be making this one again. Cauliflower soup with leeks and sharp cheddar cheese. Hard to screw up, people.

http://pinterest.com/pin/246079567111416576/
Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment